Thursday, December 15, 2011



Name: Angeline Price (Angel)Student’s Name: Greg Price

Student’s Graduation Year: 2013
Your Birthday: 12/15/1980

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I am the mom of 4 busy and wonderful kids. Scott (6), Jason (4), Sam (2), and Elsa (11 Months). I love being a mom and exploring the world with them. I love creating wether it is sewing, cooking, crafting, building, painting and am always up to try something new. I also love to be active, especially running, skiing, swiming, hiking, and anything outdoors. I was lucky enough to marry my best friend and can't wait until we get to have a little more time and money to travel together cause I love learning about and experiencing new cultures.

*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? Melting Pot

*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? To tour Europe
*What is your favorite tv show? The Next Iron Chef

*Three words that best describe you are? Simple, Active, Friendly
*What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Run, go on adventures with my family, cook and craft with my friends