Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Naomi Rice!!!


Name: Naomi RiceStudent’s Name: Cameron Rice
Student’s Graduation Year: 2015Your Birthday: Dec. 11
Blog: none

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Grew up in Bentonville, Arkansas. I have been married 6 years now and we have two beauties Laynie and Norah. I love decorating, dancing (especially salsa), painting, and cooking. I never thought I would say this, but I have loved living in K ville and can't wait to spend another year here!


*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Too many places, but either Italy to stuff my face and the romance, or Thailand to stuff my face and ride an elephant!
*Best birthday memory? When my husband surprised me before we were married and took me on a private plane ride to see all the Christmas lights, followed by an amazing dinner in a really nice restaurant, then to an overlook of the city where he serenaded me and then we danced (wow this sounds like a cheesy chick flick but I swear it happened :)
*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be? A rocking chair, I sold mine before we left because we were afraid there wasn't room for it.  I miss singing to my girls while rocking them to sleep!
*What was one of your favorite vacations? The first time my husband came to Destin, FL with my family. My family goes almost every summer and it was that much better going with my husband!