Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Carly Richardson!!!




Name: Carly Noel RIchardsonStudent’s Name: Jordan Richardson
Student’s Graduation Year: 2015
Your Birthday: 12.19.11
Blog: carlyandjordan.blogspot.com
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I was born and raised in Aurora, Colorado. I have four sisters, four brothers, and 37 nieces and nephews.  My dad is a full-blooded Greek and if he could’ve had it his way, there’s a good chance I would’ve been named Zorba. I am the spitting image of my mom, I believe soup is its own food group, and Life cereal has healing powers. I’ve finger-painted with ketchup and mustard and I LOVE vocal jazz. I have the strangest, most vivid dreams known to man that would be a dream interpreter’s gold mine, and I have been told that I wiggle my toes while sleeping.  My first name means "strong and womanly" and I take pride in that. I am living the dream as a mom to two-month-old Scarlett and I have the most giving and self-less husband in the world. I believe in trust more than I believe in love, and I know I can always trust in the Lord. 

*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments? I left a movie theater once to go to the bathroom and when I came back it was a really dark intense scene and I couldn't find my seat so after several minutes of walking up and down the aisle I finally had to shout for my friends. People were NOT happy.
*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? Johnny Carino's
*Who is your favorite musical group/band/singer? Ella Fitzgerald
*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Greece
*What is your favorite movie? You've Got Mail
*What is your favorite tv show? The Cosby Show
*Best birthday memory? Growing up, I would always have a sleepover and in the morning my mom would make us crepes with ice cream.
*Three words that best describe you are? Tenacious, kind, silly
*what was the best job you ever had? Working for my dad's catering business, and now being a mom, of course =)
*What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Watch a show or movie while taking a bath
*What is one thing most people dont know about you? I used to have a dime-sized mole on my cheek
*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be? A piano
*What was one of your favorite vacations? My honeymoon to Disneyland