Wednesday, December 7, 2011




Name: Allison McGrewStudent’s Name: Mike McGrew
Student’s Graduation Year: 2016, yikes that way too far awayYour Birthday: Dec. 7th
Blog: mcgrewcrew.blogspot.com
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:

I'm originally from southern CA!!! I miss it so much especially during the winter! I've been married for almost 10 yrs! I have 4 kids Madie-8 Gavin-4 Logan-21 mos and Owen-2 mos. So I'm super busy but in any spare time I can find I like to be outside, play sports, photography, doing crafts, hanging out with friends and my husband!


-Then choose at least 4 questions to answer:
*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments? I was playing hide and seek with some friends and I couldn't see a thing and someone popped out and scared me and I peed my pants! (I had just had a baby a few months before so I have a slight excuse =) and instead of telling people the truth I said I started my period and had to go home and get tampons!!
*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? Cheesecake factory for sure!!

*Best birthday memory? my surprise 16th birthday at Disneyland with a bunch of friends and staying the night at a hotel after!

*what was the best job you ever had? GAP its about the only job I ever had but it was fun and I got a 50% off discount! I'm totally going to work there again when my kids are all in school just for the discount!