Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Catherine Farnworth!!!


 
 
Name: Catherine FarnworthStudent’s Name: Zachary Farnworth
Student’s Graduation Year: 2014
Your Birthday: 12/16/1984   
Blog: zachcathcalli.blogspot.com
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:  I grew up in Sandy, Utah. Zach and I have been married for 5 WONDERFUL years :) We have a 2 year old Callista, our stillborn William who would have been 3 and I'm pregnant and due January 11, 2012!!!! I love watching sports, so it's a good thing the NBA is finally going to start playing, or it would have made for a LONG winter. I enjoy spending time with my family, crafting, playing piano (if I ever get one) and meeting new people.

*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? CAFE RIO... enough said!

*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Paris, France. I've wanted to go to Paris ever since I was little.

*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be?
A baby... but not too soon we need to travel to Utah first :)
*What was one of your favorite vacations? My favorite vacation was the Caribbean cruise Zach and I went on for our honeymoon!!!