Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Name: Kari Peterson  
Student’s Name: Eric
Student’s Graduation Year: 2014 

Your Birthday: December 13
Blog: peterson13.blogspot.com



-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I'm a totally rad chick who likes to party likes it 1999.  I can't stand shows like Fear Factor (they give me the heebee geebeez) but love crime shows like Castle.  I have 2 and a half kids and I L-O-V-E my husband. Not really an animal lover or a hot weather lover-the fall is my absolute fave time of year.  My favorite food is Chinese (but do enjoy a really good burger) and plain chocolate is my favorite ice cream.


*Who is your favorite musical group/band/singer? My favorite group is BEACH BOYS!!! YEAH!  That's the truth...except their Christmas music, can't stand that.

*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Africa, hands down.
*Three words that best describe you are? I asked my husband and he said: cool, funny, exceptional

*What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Either sleep or read crime novels