Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Birthday BreeAnn Warner!!!


name: Bree Warner
students name: Tyler Warner
graduation year: May 2012
your birthday: 12-22
warnerbunch.blogspot.com

About myself.... this is not my favorite topic but here goes... I have been married to my husband for 9 years now. We will have our 10 year anniversary the weekend after graduation and I am so excited for both. I love this time of our life right now and look forward to each new step that we get to take. My husband and I are both from" Sunny" St. George. We are hoping to end up there after all of this. We have 4 beautiful kids, Hallie 7, Annie 5, Barry 3, and Natalie 1. And yes, we want one more but not sure when that will be. Right now we live in Ohio and have really enjoyed our time here. Some of the things that I love to do are: being a mom, running, photography, some crafting (I am not the best but I still enjoy it), and watching movies with my husband.

-If I could go anywhere in the world at this very moment, it would be Disney World with my kids and of course, sleep in Cinderellas castle!
-I absolutely love Pride and Prejudice ( the new one) and Lord of the Rings extended version. Totally opposite I know but both great movies!
-Favorite thing to do in spare time would be going on a long run or hanging out with my husband!