Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Courtney Child!


Name: Courtney Child 
Student’s Name: Daniel Child
Student’s Graduation Year: 2013 
Your Birthday: December 7
Blog: 

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
We currently live in Michigan for rotations. Dan and I are originally from Idaho.  We met while in high school, and he was my very first date.  We have been married for 7 years and have 2 daughters and one more little girl due in January.  Ryanne is 5 and Aleigha is almost 3.  We are really enjoying our time in Michigan.

*Best birthday memory? I don't have one particular birthday that I loved, but I do love the fact that my family always made my birthday a big deal.  It was my day.  We always had a family party which I loved.
*Three words that best describe you are?  The three words that describe me best would have to be honest, friend, and trustworthy.

*What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?  Right now during my spare time I rest (pregnancy) but I usually like to craft/sew and watch a good movie
*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be? I would spend the day with my family and go shopping with my sisters.