Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Chelsey Robertson!



Name: Chelsey Robertson
Student’s Name: Tyler RobertsonStudent’s Graduation Year: 2016
Your Birthday: December 15, 1984Blog: www.chelsandty.blogspot.com
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
My husband is a second year biomed student so we have been in Kirksville almost a year and a half and we really love it!  We are excited to stay another two years for med school.  My husband and I have been married for 6 1/2 years and we have two adorable little girls, Saylor (2 1/2) and Oakley (4 months).  I grew up in Boise, Idaho but before moving to Missouri we lived in Utah where I graduated from BYU in elementary education.  I love camping, boating, riding bikes, long boarding, and pretty much anything outside.  I also love to play games, craft, work out, have dance parties and hang out with my family and friends.  

*what was the best job you ever had?The best job I ever had was when I taught 4th grade.  It was SO much fun!  I loved hanging out with kids all day.
*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? If I could eat at any restaurant for my birthday it would definitely be the brick oven!!  Love it so much!  I would order BBQ chicken pizza and root beer, YUM!
*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments?One of my most embarrassing moments was when I was at Disneyland for a cheer competition my senior year of high school and I was riding on the Matterhorn.  I got so scared when I saw the big white guy that I accidentally threw my bag of souvenirs off the ride and peed my pants.  It was awesome.