Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Christine O'Loughlin!!




Name: Christine O'LoughlinStudent’s Name: Daniel
Student’s Graduation Year: 2015
Your Birthday: 12/28/1987
Blog: christinehonore.blogspot.com
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Aside from the college years, I've lived in California all my life. I graduated in 2010 in Family LIfe- Human Development. I met Daniel at school my sophomore year in college- liked him from day 1 and never looked back :). We've been married for almost 3 1/2 years. Among other things, I enjoy eating, exercising, drawing, dancing, crafting, and reading.


*what was the best job you ever had? In high school I worked as an executive assistant to a well- known wedding planner from my area. Considering I'm a lover of love and most mushy stuff, this was a dream come true job. I was not only able to be around lots of happy couples, celebrating their special day, but I was apart of setting up and running these fabulous, over the top weddings! Each one was so beautiful, with a different theme and style. It was fun to see how everything came together, and then watch everyone enjoy the evening.
*What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Spend time with my hubby and eat!
*What is one thing most people dont know about you? I've  never broken a bone.

*What was one of your favorite vacations? One of the vacations that sticks out in my mind was one when my family and I stayed  on Coronado Island in San Diego. We didn't do anything particularly exciting, aside from riding bikes on the trails and playing tennis. But something about relaxing and spending time with my family on this little island really stuck with me, and this trip has been one of my favorites ever since.