Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Lacey Guy!

Name: Lacey Guy
Student's Name: Matthew Guy
Student's Graduation Year: 2011
Birthday:
November 30th
Blog: alookatlaceyslife.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
Matt and I have been married 4 1/2 years and are having a blast! We have enjoyed getting to see each other a little more on (most) rotations.

What word describes you best?
Friendly

Where do you like to vacation?
New York City!

What is your favorite color?
Green

How do you want to be remembered?
Happy, Friendly, Kind, Loving, Smiley, Christian

What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
I would LOVE to fly. I had dreams that I could fly growing up and it was always super cool!

Where are you from?
Huntsville, AL. I lived in the same house all my life, which is crazy since I've moved 3 times in 4 years since!

Who has had the most influence on your life?
My parents. I like to think I got the best of both of them!

Are you a beach, country or city person?
City, definitely. I love the beach too though!

If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
I think it would be fun to be in a Broadway play.