Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Carlotta Stevens!

Name: Carlotta Stevens
Student's Name: Paul Stevens
Student's Graduation Year: 2012
Birthday: November 10th

Tell us about your family.
Lets see...first we have Paul. I'd always wanted to marry a Gilbert Blythe ever since I saw Anne of Green Gables, and when I first saw him I thought he was a pretty good fit. Never thought it would actually amount to anything, but I guess he thought I made a pretty good Anne and asked me to marry him 2 1/2 years later. It made me laugh after we were married a few years and he decided to become a doctor just like Gilbert. Guess dreams do come true! Speaking of dreams coming true...there always seems to be a "happily ever after" and we have had four! Tayla, Tanner, Elisha and Kaija and according to our kiddos we have eleven more to go!!!!!!! We like big families but I think 15 kids would be a little over the top for me....like A LOT over the top.

Where do you like to vacation?
Humm...where doesn't matter as much as with whom and that would be Paul.

What is your favorite color?
Green, but red is a close second.

How do you want to be remembered?
Gosh....how I want to be remembered is so dang far from where I am it's a bit depressing. I have a lot of work to do, so hopefully I live for a very long time so I can become what I hope to be remembered as.

Where are you from?
A family of eight (including parents). I was the second oldest child and the first girl. We worked and played and fought like all families do and then we grew up and now we mainly just work and play together. I spent most of my growing up years between Colorado and Arizona.

Who has had the most influence on your life?
God

Are you a beach, country or city person?
I've never been to the beach, but someday I hope to go and bask in the warm sunshine and flop in the soft white sands....ahhh. Other than that I am most definitely a country bumpkin... give me space and lots of it!!!!

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
When I was a teenager I went to Lake Powell with a group of friends. We decided to cliff jump and the cliffs kept getting higher and higher. The last one we went off was at least sixty feet. Seemed cool at the time, but now I look back and think how incredibly dumb it was.