Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Lisa Shortridge!

Name: Lisa Shortridge
Student's Name: Jim Shortridge
Graduation Year: 2010
Your Birthday: November 14th
Blog: shortridgefam.blogspot.com & simpleecrafty.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
Jim and I were married in 2003 and we have two children. Jackson will be 4 in December and started preschool this year and Hallie is 2.
What is your favorite food?
I love Italian food and ice cream.
What word describes you best?
I can't choose between organized and obsessive so I'd have to say obsessively organized.
Where do you like to vacation?
Anywhere! We don't get too many vacations these days:)
What is your favorite color?
Red
How do you want to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as a loving wife and mother and a loyal friend. Someone that people could always count on.
Where are you from?
Modesto, California
Who has had the most influence on your life?
Most definitely my mother. She is the greatest example of the kind of person I am striving to be. She ALWAYS puts others before herself. She is the most compassionate person I know and is accepting of everyone. Everyone who knows her loves her.
Are you a beach, country or city person?
It depend on my mood. If I'm ready to relax I prefer the beach but if I feel the need to shop I love the city.
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
I would try out for American Idol. Cheesy I know but what can I say:)