Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday DeAnne Flammer!

Name: DeAnne Flammer
Student's Name: Brandon Flammer
Student's Graduation Year: 2010
Birthday: November 21st
Blog: flammerfamily.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
Brandon and I are high school sweethearts. I had a crush on him in seventh grade. We started dating our junior year of high school. We got married 6 years later on December 4, 2003. We have 3 beautiful children: Jocelyn (4), Kal (2), and River (5 mos). Jocelyn is a smartie, like her dad, and keeps me busy trying to find new things for her to learn. She keeps me happy with all of her snuggles. Kal is such a sweetie and loves to clean. He always has a toy in his hand! River is a smiley little girl. She is very interested in everything her brother and sister are doing. Her little giggles brighten my day.
Do you have any pets?
No pets, but Jocelyn and Kal have been pretending to be puppies and kittens for the past few days, and are Wonder Pets (Ming Ming and Tuck) off and on.
What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is steak. I also love Chilis fajitas.
What is your greatest accomplishment?
My greatest accomplishment is marrying Brandon. I had to ask him out first, then I had to work hard to get that boy to kiss me! (but, hey, he was 16 and it was his first kiss!!). A very close second is having our 3 kids (we will probably have 1-2 more).
What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
I would like to remember everything. I feel like my mind is melting from lack of sleep!! I am currently in massage therapy school and would love to memorize anatomy better. An even bigger reason, though, is time passes by too quickly. I want to be able to remember my kids at this age. I know we will look back at this time of our lives and know it was one of the best and I just want to be able to remember it clearly forever.
Where are you from?
I am from Centerville, Utah.