Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Britta Peterson!

Name: Britta Peterson
Student’s Name: Scott Peterson
Student’s Graduation Year: 2012
Your Birthday: December 4
Blog: curlysquared.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
Scott and I have been married for six and a half years and have a beautiful 7 month old baby girl named Grace. We love our life together and are excited for all that is in store for our future.

What is your favorite color?
Green and red, but not necessarily together. Christmas is convenient for my wardrobe, since it's mostly shades of red and green.

Where are you from?
A suburb of Minneapolis, MN. It will always be home to me, cold weather, mosquitoes and all. I love the lakes.

Who has had the most influence on your life?
My mother. I would love to grow up to be like her.
Are you a beach, country or city person?
City, however I revel in a good beach and enjoy relaxing in a country setting. But for the most part, city is the way to go for me.

If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
So many! Record a jazz album, open a bakery, run an art gallery, become a doctor, be the most awesome mom ever, learn to fly, make a new scientific discovery that could save the world! Yes, yes, and yes.