Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Kandis Brunson!

Name: Kandis Brunson
Student's Name: Colt Brunson
Student's Graduation Year: 2012
Your Birthday: November 9th
Blog: coltandkandis.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
Colt and I have been married for over 5 years. We are both from Utah, and we grew up a block from each other. We didn't start dating until after we graduated high school. We have been together since. Colt lived in Russia for 2 years serving an LDS mission while I attended school. We got married shortly after he returned. We have both been going to school since. I graduated in May of '08 with my PharmD degree, and we are currently 2nd years here at KCOM.

Do you have any pets?
We have a 1 yr old Shih Tzu Named Bauer (After Jack Bauer off of 24)

What is your favorite food?
Authentic Italian...anything from Carrabas!

What is your greatest accomplishment?
So far it has been graduating from the University of Utah with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.

Where do you like to vacation?
Anywhere warm with beaches! I really love the Caribbean. I want to go to Europe one day, especially Italy and England.

What is your favorite color?
Green

How do you want to be remembered?
As a loving, caring wife, mother, and friend.

Where are you from?
A town 20 minutes south of Provo, UT called Salem.

Who has had the most influence on your life?
My parents have always been my greatest teachers and fans. Also, my Grandfather has had a huge influence on shaping who I am.

Are you a beach, country or city person?
Depends on the day and my mood, but mostly a city person...with the country close by!

Describe your perfect day.
Any day I get to spend all day with Colt.