Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristine Cluff!

Name: Kristine Cluff
Student's Name: Charles Cluff
Student's Graduation Year: 2012
Birthday: November 11th
Blog: www.cluffclan.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
Chuck and I have been married 7 years this month. We have three adorable kids Connor-5, Rachel-3 1/2, and Megan-2. We are both from AZ and will probably end up there when we are done with our medical school journey.

Do you have any pets?
No pets. I am allergic to pretty much anything with hair. My poor kids are going to have to settle for fish and reptiles.

What is your favorite food?
I love Mexican food. But I am super picky and haven't found any that I like east of AZ.

What is your greatest accomplishment?
Probably motherhood. There is nothing that I am more proud of then my children.

Where do you like to vacation?
We love to go to the beaches in California. I also love cruises!!

What is your favorite color?
I like lots of colors. Blue, sage, and pink are my favorites.

Where are you from?
Born in Utah, but I claim AZ as home since I have lived there most of my life.

Are you a beach, country or city person?
100% beach person. I hope to retire in California right on the beach!