Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura Ewell!

Name: Laura Ewell
Student's Name: Derek Ewell
Student's Graduation Year: 2012
Birthday: November 2nd
Blog:
littleewellfamily.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.

We are from Wyoming. Derek and I met at college and have been married for 4 1/2 years. Peyson is our sweet little man and is almost 2.
What is your favorite food?
I LOVE LOVE pepperoni pizza

How do you want to be remembered?
I want to be remembered as sincere, real, funny, and a great friend.

Where are you from?
I am from a small town called Lusk, Wyoming. Population...1400! Not my favorite place. :)

Who has had the most influence on your life?
I would say my parents made me who I am, but I am ever changing, and that is because of my wonderful husband who makes me better!

Describe your perfect day.
Any day is perfect when it is spent with my two boys! Derek and Peyson are my life! Nothing is any better.