Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Michelle Moody!!

Name: Michelle Moody
Students Name: Joshua Moody
Students Graduation Year: BioMed 2014 Med 2018
Your Birthday: December 15, 1990

I was born and raised in Livermore, California which is in the Bay Area. I attended BYU-Idaho for a year before going to Provo to work full time as a dental assistant. My husband and I were married last spring and are loving married life:) We are pregnant with our first child, a little boy and are due March 1, 2013. My husband is a first year BioMed student, and I am just waiting around for our little guy to come! I can't wait to be a mom:) 

*If you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday, what would it be?
Oh if only we had Panda Express and Jamba Juice.. 
*How did you and your significant other meet?
We met through work at Josh's dad's dental office. I was working there as a dental assistant, and he worked there after hours cleaning the office and making phone calls. 
Panda Express Cho Mein and Orange Chicken
*What is your favorite season and why?
The Christmas Season for sure:) I just love the feeling it brings and the meaning behind it all. I love how it is focused so much on family and friends and most of all our Savior, Jesus Christ:)