Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Kari Peterson!!


Name: Kari Student’s Name: Eric Student’s Graduation Year: 2014 Your Birthday: 12/13Blog: peterson13.blogspot.com

I have been married for 6 1/2 years and have three kids.  I love to bake and craft and have currently taken up refinishing furniture (which I adore).  I grew up watching old movies and listening to musicals.  I'm colorful, I'm loud and I like to tell the truth-lovingly of course-um, well, I'm pretty awesome.  


*If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Where wouldn't it be should be the question...I want to go everywhere.  The only place I don't really have a desire to see is Mongolia because it's so cold and barren.

*Best birthday memory?  One of my favorite birthday memories was back in 1992, when I turned 8, for my birthday my entire family went and saw Beauty and the Beast in the theater.  That was a pretty big deal.

*What is the first concert you went to? The first concert I went to was when I was a freshman in HS, I went to see The Beach Boys-it was incredible.