Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Angel Price!


Name: Angeline Price (But I've always gone by Angel)Student’s Name: Greg PriceStudent’s Graduation Year: 2013 :)Your Birthday: Dec. 15Blog: gwprice.blogspot.com
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I am the mom of 4 busy and wonderful kids. Scott (7), Jason (5), Sam (3), and Elsa (almost 2). I love being a mom and exploring the world with them. I love creating from sewing, to cooking, crafting, building, painting and am always up to try something new. I also love to be active, especially running, skiing, swimming, hiking, and anything outdoors. I was lucky enough to marry my best friend and can't wait until we get to have a little more time and money to travel together cause I love learning about and experiencing new cultures.

*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? Melting Pot
*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? To tour Europe
*What is your favorite tv show? The Next Iron Chefry?
*Three words that best describe you are? Simple, Active, Friendlyver had?
*What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Run, go on adventures with my family, cook, explore with my kids