Name: Naomi Rice
 Student’s Name: Cameron Rice
Student’s Graduation Year: 2015
Your Birthday: December 11
Blog: don't have one yet
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I never know what to say about myself. I met my husband in Provo while I was going 
to BYU and he was my cousins roommate. It was love at first sight :) We have two 
girls and I'm pregnant again, we will be happy with either gender but would love to 
mix it up with a boy this time. I love decorating, cooking, eating, watching old movies, 
traveling, and anything I get to do with my family. 


*If you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday, what would it be?
Right now I'm craving a Sweetheart Roll from Happy Sumo so I will choose that.


*What are your top five favorite things to do?
Spending time with my husband and girls. They are crazy funny when they get together.
Dancing-it always puts a smile on my face.
Eating at yummy restaurants.
Cooking for people, only if it turns out good though-I love seeing people happy after I have 
made something they liked.
Refinishing furniture-love seeing finished product, it's so rewarding.
I could keep going because I have a lot of favorite things.


*What is your favorite tv show?
I love any cooking show, but right now I'm really into The Next Iron Chef:Redemption. 
These incredible chefs compete against each other each week in these insane cooking 
challenges to try and become the next iron chef which is a really prestigious title. It's 
just amazing to see the talent and creativity these chefs have.


*What is your favorite food?
My grandparents are from Guatemala, I could eat their food every day because it reminds 
me of family and is so comforting, plus it's really scrumptious:)