Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Tera Gibb!!



Name: Tera Student’s Name: Nate
Student’s Graduation Year: 2014
Your Birthday: 3/04
Blog: www.teranate@blogspot.com

I grew up in Utah and Oregon. I've been married for 8 years to my awesome hubby and couldn't be happier. I have two beautful kids (Tanner would be so mad for me saying that) so I have one beautiful girl who is almost 2 and one "COOL" 4 year old boy :) My husband is a 2nd year and we have actually really liked living here. I want to send a shout out to all my K-Vill Peeps that I've made since living here - I LOVE YOU and miss those who have already moved away! We will be heading to Lititz, PA in June for rotations and are SUPER excited to be close to so many fun things. However, sad to leave here and will miss everyone. I'm so not good at telling people about myself - what do you say really.......ummm... I love to work-out, run, wakeboard, craft, hang with my kids and hubby, have girl's nights, shop, eat dark chocolate, help people, movie nights, camp, try new things, jump out of planes and BE OUTSIDE!! 



*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments?
I actually just had one TODAY. I was listening to this new song on my phone in the car (volume all the up since it's hard to hear your small phone while driving in the noisy car) by myself, heading over to get the SAA mail from the Admissions office. I got a call on my way over which pauses your music. I talked all the way up to the admissions door and right when I hung up and opened the door, the music resumed and was SO LOUD! I couldn't get it turned off for like 2 minutes. Everyone was just staring at me like who is this..... some terrorist....k not that bad but I was so embarrassed which doesn't happen too often. I apologized and got the heck out of there :)

*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be?
Happy Sumo 


*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Back to Italy!!!