Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Jess Smith!!!


 
Name: Jess Smith        Student’s Name: Kevin (Intern now)
Student’s Graduation Year: 2011Your Birthday: March 12, 1983
Blog: 
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Grew up in St Louis, and moved a few times around there till we ended up in St. Peters MO, when I was in 8th grade. That is where I met Kevin, and our families still live. Two years later we started dating, and 12 years later here we are! He is almost done with his Intern year as a first year general surgery resident! Woot! We will be here till July 2016, then wherever the Navy sends us!


-Then choose at least 4 questions to answer:
*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments? Kevin and I had a FACS class together in High School, (Family and Consumer Science). One of our projects was to make a pin cushion. At some point, after finishing it, it fell into my seat. Of course not looking, I sit on in.....with pins in it. I stand up and its stuck to my bum. I was also wearing light tan khaki pants that day, and had to walk around with small blood dots on my pants. It was also our first period class....
*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? Here in Kirksville? The Pear Tree! It's actually where I'm hoping we can go!
*Three words that best describe you are? Fun, sarcastic, caring.
*What is one thing most people dont know about you? I have three tattoos :)
*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be? I really want an all black kitten!