Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Kristina Crosland!!!


Name: Kristina Marie Crosland

Student’s Name: Giovanni Crosland

Student’s Graduation Year: 2015

Your Birthday: March 28 1988


-Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am from Preston, Idaho.632 I grew up on a dairy farm, where I got to spend my days feeding calves, moving pipe, and harvesting hay with my family! I have 5 kids in my family and we are all very close! I love being around my family! Gio and I are high school sweethearts! We want a big family! I love hanging out with my kids! I am a Cosmetologist.  I love Ballroom dancing, doing crafts, sewing, scrapbooking, and I love snowmobiling! 

*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be?

Ohh, I love Olive Garden!
*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

I would love to tour Europe! I especially want to go to Scotland!
*What is your favorite movie?

                Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner

*What is your favorite tv show?
Once Upon a time and NCIS
*What was one of your favorite vacations?

Going on the Disney Cruise, we had like 80 people in our group! Both mine and gio’s families were there! And we went to Disney World during Halloween, so we went to the Halloween party at Magic Kingdom, Loved IT! Extremely Awesome!