Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Molly Miner!!!

 
 
Name: Molly Miner
Student’s Name: Lane Miner
Student’s Graduation Year:
Your Birthday: 3/30/1990
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I got my Associates degree at BYU-Idaho in general studies/English. I met Lane there as well. For me, it was love at first sight. It took longer for him to come around…but really not long at all. You’d make fun of me for how fast our dating process actually was. We got married in May 2010 and had Ella in July (4th of July actually..neat huh?) 2011. I am planning on getting my bachelors in ...haven’t officially narrowed it down yet.

I love being a wife and a mother. I love family. I miss being away from my fam but it’s been such a great experience to move away from home with my babe and husband. I’m kind of an independent person but I love being around people. I love meeting people and really getting to know them. I think that’s something I’m most passionate about—being surrounded by good people and really learning from them. I love being outside. I love learning and trying new things (experimenting), but usually I am no pro…just excited to give things a try. It’s easy for me to get excited about the littlest things. I’m kind of a kid. 



*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments?

I shared this with a few girlies a few days ago..and for some reason that’s giving me some justification. I hope I don’t regret this…but I want you to laugh and enjoy an embarrassing story. So here goes. Ok so before I share this let me just tell you that the 2nd-to-last time I wet the bed I was probably in kindergarten. Now, the last time?? Lane and I had been married for only a couple months and we knew each other pretty well..but we never slept together before we got married so that’s what makes it embarrassing. It was the middle of the night and I was having a dream. Dream: I was trying to get to the bathroom fast so I could go. I sat down and told myself, “Something feels weird. I don’t think I should go..no, just go. You’re on the toilet.” So I went…but not just in my dream. I wet the bed. Yes, soaked the sheets. I had to explain to Lane that “I promise I don’t wet the bed.” It was hilarious. But I don’t think Lane was the one laughing.

*Who is your favorite musical group/band/singer?

I love jazz music. I really like old jazzy singers like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald. And I love the newer artists like Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Colbe Caillat, Michael Buble, Nora Jones, Adele, Christina Perri, Ingrid Michaelson, Amos Lee…the list is endless. I cannot give you a short answer.
*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

Right now? An amusement park with Lane. We would have a blast. After we do that? Maybe Europe.

*What is one thing most people don’t know about you?

I can talk backwards phonetically.