Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Erin Boehm!!!



Name: Erin BoehmStudent’s Name: Karl Boehm
Student’s Graduation Year: Who knows...supposedly 2015 but he wants to do the Anatomy Fellowship so we'll see.Your Birthday: 3/16/1982 (30 baby!!!)
Blog: www.karlanderin.blogspot.com (private but let me know if you want an invite).
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Graduated from UVU with my bachelors degree and then got married. Karl and I are coming up on our 7th anniversary in April.  We met in high school (some of you may have recently seen our dance picture...) but didn't start dating until 5 years later. Our kids are 3 and 1 (a few days after my birthday). We've been here for 2.5 years while Karl did the Masters in Anatomy Education; but now he's a first year med student.

While Karl pursues his dream, I'm living mine. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being at home to take care of my kids; my world revolves around my family. I've recently taken up sewing and I am having so much fun. I keep coming home with more and more fabric and Karl just laughs. I teach violin; its new for me and hard learning HOW to teach.
To say that I'm a chocoholic is a most significant understatement. I'm a chocolate JUNKIE; its been so bad lately... :) I rummage through the cupboards trying desperately to find some remnant, some crumb that I've previously overlooked. Although I haven't actually eaten Hershey's syrup directly out of the bottle...yet.

We love getting to know people and learning their stories. Life is good and we are so happy!
 
*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments?                                                                                     Besides Junior High and High school? One time I wore a dress to school, my underwear was way too big. As I was walking it slipped right down my legs so I had to bend down and pick it up. Don't worry, this was in Kindergarten.  
 
*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be?                                                       
Cafe Rio... 
*Who is your favorite musical group/band/singer?                                                                                  Somewhere in my mind, Michael Buble and Brandon Flowers are dueling over me. A sweet, sweet, musical duel... 

*What is one thing most people dont know about you?                                                                               When I was little, my picture was on the box of a little girl bike/trike. 
 
*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be? 
A MINIVAN. No comments you minivan haters. Minivans ROCK. :) 

*What was one of your favorite vacations?
Europe. I can't wait to go back again.