Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Maegan Hilton!!


 
Name: Maegan HiltonStudent’s Name: Dan Hilton
Student’s Graduation Year: 2014 / 2015 Your Birthday: March 10th
Blog: maegananddan.blogspot.com


I am from Ogden, UT. I met Dan while we were both working at a hospital. We have been married for 4 1/2 years. Dan is a second year medical student and we will be staying in Kirksville next year for Dan to do an Anatomy Fellowship. I am currently working at Truman State as an instructor of Health Science classes. I love to exercise, sew, and be with Dan.

*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
                  I have been dreaming of a trip to Greece, or Spain, or both!
*What is your favorite movie?
                  Oh geez, ONE of my favorites is Seventeen Again. I just love it.
*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be?
                  I wouldn't say "No" to medical school tuition being paid for :)
*What was one of your favorite vacations?

                  Dan and I went to a couple of the Samoan Islands after we graduated from undergrad. It was fabulous.