Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Angel Price!

Name: Angeline Price

Student's Name: Greg Price

Student's Graduation Year: 2013

Birthday: December 15th

Blog Address: http://gwprice.blogspot.com



Tell us about your family.

We are all boy at our house. Greg and I met way back in high school and have been best friends ever since. It is awesome being married to best friend. We both love adventure, travel and any kind of fun we can find. We have three boys, Scott (4), Jason ( 2 1/2), and Sam (9 months). I love being a mom and the boys keep me busy and life full of adventure all the time. They are non stop energy, but I love it and can't imagine life any other way.

Do you have any pets?

Nope, none allowed at our place currently, but if we did it would be a dog.

What's your favorite food?

I love ethnic food, especially Indian, Thai, Chinese, and Mexican.

What is your favorite sport?

All of them!! I love trying all sports, not that I am all that good at any of them. But I love anything active. Especially soccer, football, basketball, and volleyball.

How do you spend your free time?

I LOVE running, anything outside, and reading although lately it is mostly just picture books that I get to read. If I had the money I would spend a lot of it traveling.

What are your hobbies?

Running, sewing, doing projects with my boys, reading, camping, hiking, swimming, water and snow skiing, and any other high adventure sport I get the chance to try.

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening?

I love the mornings!! But being married to a night owl and having young kids translate to little sleep and me not being as much of a morning person.

If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? Why?

Europe or Southern California on the beach. Europe so I could tour all the amazing places, and Southern Cal cause I love the ocean.

If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?

Write and record and album

Are you a beach, country or city person?

All three. I want a beach house, cabin in the country and uptown apartment. I think I just like variety.

What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

Eternal Energy with no sleep needed! Then I could get all the things I have to do done while everyone sleeps and have time and energy to play with my family all day!!!

Where are you from?

Utah