Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Courtney Child!

Name: Courtney Child
Student’s Name: Daniel Child
Student’s Graduation Year: 2013
Your Birthday: December 7th
Blog: danandcourtneychildfamily.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
Dan and I are both from a small town in Idaho. We have been best friends since I was 16, he was even my first date. We have been married for almost 6 years, and I have loved every minute of it. We have 2 beautiful daughters, Ryanne is 3 and Aleigha is 9 months.
Do you have any pets?
We don't have any pests, and we probably won't get one until we are done with medical school. Sorry kids.
What is your favorite food?
I love Mexican food, and I miss all of the good restaurants back home. I also love sweets, pretty much any kind.
What word describes you best?
Honest. I am honest with everyone. If you want to know the truth about something, I will let you know. This has been a good and bad thing in my life, but mostly good.
What is your greatest accomplishment?
My children
Where do you like to vacation?
Camping in the mountains. I grew up on a dairy farm, so my dad would rarely leave the farm, but every summer we would go camping. It was a time that we all spent together and I loved it. I am trying to convert Dan because I love it so much.
What is your favorite color?
I love brown.
How do you want to be remembered?
Honest, kind, loving, a good mother and wife, a friend, a good example.
What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
Being able to be at my best even if I don't get any sleep. I think I could handle anything if I felt well rested.
Where are you from?
I am from a small town in Idaho called Weston, population 400, but we lived 30 miles from a town with everything (except a Target, hopefully someday).
Who has had the most influence on your life?
My dad, mom, brothers, and sisters. They have taught me so much. They love me just the way that I am. I can talk to them about anything. They support me and help me so much in my life. They are wonderful examples to me and I love them.
Are you a beach, country or city person?
Country close to a city.
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
Starting my own business. I love to create new things and if I had the money and knew it would work, I would make a business out of it.
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Not a crazy person.
Describe your perfect day.
The perfect day would be, Dan home, the girls being their best, and we just spend time together talking and playing.