Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Christian Potter!

Name: Christian Potter
Student’s Name: James Potter
Student’s Graduation Year: 2013
Your Birthday: December 11, 1984
Blog: jamesandchristian.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
James and I have been married for three years. We were blessed with our daughter, Addison, in January 2008 and are expecting a little boy this February.
Do you have any pets?
Nope.
What is your favorite food?
I love ALL food!
What word describes you best?
Right now? Pregnant...
What is your greatest accomplishment?
My family.
Where do you like to vacation?
James and I went to Hawaii this summer and I think that has taken the cake on vacations. So much to do!!
What is your favorite color?
Green
What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
I think the absolute best super power would be to fly because you could go so many more places and do so many more things much faster and easier.
Where are you from?
I grew up in Blanding, UT until I was 12 then moved to Columbia, TN then moved to Price, UT. So...I'm from one of those places; I just don't know which one.
Who has had the most influence on your life?
My husband.
Are you a beach, country or city person?
I think I'm a country person. I like the beach but not the ocean and I would never want to live in a big city.
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
Honestly, BROADWAY.
Describe your perfect day.
My house is clean. James doesn't have school or need to study. Our little family goes up to 1000 Hills and plays in the morning and has a picnic. We come home and have naps then James plays with Addison while I cook and bake up a storm for a get-together with friends. Someone else does my dishes. James and I watch a movie alone after Addison goes to bed.