Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Kari Peterson!

Name: Kari Peterson
Student’s Name: Eric Peterson
Student’s Graduation Year: Master's Program 2010; Med School 2014
Your Birthday: December 13, 1984
Blog: www.peterson13.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
Umm..we are just three crazy awesome people. My husband, Eric, is the most patient man (he would have to be to be married to me, right?). He is always looking out for what is the very best for me and our family. Noah will be 2 at the end of January and he has been the coolest addition to our lives. I learn more about being humble/funny/awesome/sweet/etc. from him more every day.
Do you have any pets?

Nope and not sure we'll get any. When I was 12 I had a fish that contracted some weird disease and it died and I was heartbroken. The minute I flushed it down the toilet, I think was the moment I stopped really wanting any more pets.
What is your favorite food?

Ooo..this is hard. But Pizza Hut pizza is at the top with plain chocolate ice cream and spaghetti with sausage.
What word describes you best?

Is there a word for someone who says what's on their mind? Indiscreet...that's it.
What is your greatest accomplishment?

Getting married...I didn't think anyone would take the risk on me.
Where do you like to vacation?

Anywhere...just going on vacation is a vacation.
What is your favorite color?

I have recently discovered that red is my favorite.
How do you want to be remembered?

Someone who is loyal but super duper funny.
What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

I would like the ability to eat whatever I want and never gain a pound. I truly believe that is a super power.
Where are you from?

I was born in Utah, but moved to Michigan when I was 18 months old. I claim Michigan.
Who has had the most influence on your life?

I had a friend in high school who loved me no matter what he knew about me. He truly had the most influence on me because it was such a pivotal time in my life...I could have gone either way, and he showed me the better way would make me the most happy.
Are you a beach, country or city person?

Do the suburbs count? I hate the beach, like the country, like the city, but love the suburbs-it's the best of both worlds.
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?

I would be an ambassador to Africa-anywhere that I would be safe, that is.
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

Oh, there are so many. The craziest thing I ever did that I enjoyed the most was when I took my computer monitor out in the street and beat the heck out of it with my roommates. That was awesome.
Describe your perfect day.

The day when we pay off all of our debts and can start having fun with the money we're making. That will be the perfect day.