Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Late Birthday Jess Smith!!


Name: JessStudent’s Name: KevinStudent’s Graduation Year:  2011Your Birthday:  March 12, 1983Blog: eh, I dont update it :(

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Grew up in St Louis and surrounding areas. Met Kevin in middle school on the bus. We started dating 2 years after, and now 13 years later we have two beautiful babies and have been married 5 1/2 years. I have one full brother, Alex (25), one half brother, Christian (17), three step brothers Josh (34), Jake (RIP 7/11/06), Bill (27) and a step sister, Jessica (28).

*What would be your perfect day? A warm day spent with my family, outside, without Kevin on call and spent away from our house!
*Where is the most amazing place you've ever been? I went to Rome for my Graduation gift for 9 days!
*If you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday, what would it be? I'd say Pear Tree, but its gone.
*What is your favorite movie? You've got mail!
*What was the best job you ever had? Laugh all you want, but the 4 years I was at Hooters was the best! I met some of my best friends there, made the best money and had a blast everyday at work!
*What is one thing most people don't know about you? I have two sisters named Jessica. I have 7 piercings and 3 tattoos ;)
*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year, what would it be? A vacation to San Diego!
*What is your favorite food? Does Chocolate count?
When was the last time you cried? Friday ;)