Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Erin Boehm!!


Name: ErinStudent’s Name: KarlStudent’s Graduation Year: 2016Your Birthday: 3/16/82Blog: www.karlanderin.blogspot.com (private, let me know if you'd like an invite)

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Karl and I got married the day after I finished college, almost 8 years ago. We have 3 beautiful kiddos; the latest addition was a week ago! We're adjusting to a new member of the family. Karl did the Masters in Anatomy here first and is currently a 2nd year med student. We're sticking around another year for the fellowship. I love spending time with family, reading, traveling. I enjoy honing my music skills when I have the chance, which isn't often these last few years. :) Life is good and I think each year it keeps getting better.

*What is one of your most embarrassing moments? Adolescence...and some of college. :) 
*Where is the most amazing place you've ever been? Paris, Prague, Rome. Its hard to choose from among the three.
*How did you and your significant other meet? I was coerced into taking him to a dance in high school to support my friend. It was a horrible date and we didn't talk for almost 2 years afterwards.
*What was one of your favorite vacations? In college I spent a month and a half in Europe.
*What is the first concert you went to? Garth Brooks!
*When was the last time you cried? Last night.