Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Kassidy Johnson!!



Name: Kassidy Mather JohnsonStudent’s Name: Dan Johnson
Student’s Graduation Year: 2015
Your Birthday: March 19, 1986Blog: djkmjohnson.blogspot.com


-Tell us a little bit about yourself:   I grew up in the Brickyard area of Salt Lake City, Utah in a family of 4 girls. I double majored in English Literature and Mass Communication at the University of Utah and graduated in 2009. Dan and I met in the summer of 2010, we were married on June 24, 2011 and three weeks later moved here to Kirksville. It's been great so far! We're excited to move to Lititz, PA for rotations this June but will miss all the wonderful friends we've made here. I'm generally a pretty quiet person but I love spending time with friends, trying new things, running, snowboarding, hiking, crafting, sewing, music and reading. My dream is to someday write awesome books! 
 
*Where is the most amazing place you've ever been?
Scotland! It is so green and foggy and historic, we explored abandoned castles and I found a plaque with my ancestors name in one of them.  
*If you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday, what would it be? That's hard, but I love California Pizza Kitchen, or some cheese fries from the Training Table. 
*How did you and your significant other meet? We met through a mutual friend on the 4th of July. We were in a group playing croquet and Dan actually was partnered with my little sister, who I had dragged along, but by the end of the night we ended up together. We dated steadily from that night on. 
*What was one of your favorite vacations? I've been to some really cool places, but I always love sleeping on top of a houseboat at Lake Powell in the summer.