Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Heidi Webb!


Name: Heidi Webb
Student’s Name: Ty Webb
Student’s Graduation Year:
 2016
Your Birthday:
 November 25
Blog:
 heidiandty.blogspot.com (private blog-request an invite!)

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I grew up in Bountiful, UT and attended BYU-Idaho for college where I met my hubby. I graduated with my bachelors in nursing and worked as an RN for two years before moving to Kirksville. I have been married to my sweetheart, Ty for 2 1/2 years now and we are expecting twin boys this December! We could not be more blessed!
-Then choose at least 4 questions to answer:
*What would be your perfect day? Wake boarding with my family at Lake Powell, hands down.
*How did you and your significant other meet? We met in Microbiology studying a flesh eating disease known as necrotizing fasciitis. I know, romantic!
*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year, what would it be? Healthy, full-term baby boys. :-)
*What is your favorite food? Ice cream!!!
*What is the first concert you went to?  Janet Jackson. Oh yeah!
*What is your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving! Who doesn't love a big feast each year on their birthday weekend?!
*What is your favorite season and why? Fall. It's beautiful and not too hot!
*When was the last time you cried? Just barely while watching "A Baby Story" on TLC. These boys make me a little emotional!