Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Collette Warner!!



Name: Collette WarnerStudent’s Name: Chase Warner
Student’s Graduation Year: 2016
Your Birthday: November 15, 1986Blog: colletteandchasewarner.blogspot.com

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I was born and raised in Mesa, Arizona and absolutely loved it.  I moved to Utah to attend BYU in 2005, and while I was there I met Chase.  We were married in Mesa in 2007.  I graduated from BYU in Sociocultural Anthropology in 2009, but not before having our first little girl, Eden!  We stayed in Utah while Chase finished his undergrad at BYU. Our first boy, West, was born July 2009.  We are so so happy to be in Kirksville! It has been a long road getting here and we know we are exactly where we are supposed to be.
I love to do anything outdoors, including camping, shooting, fishing, ice fishing, hiking, snowboarding, and quading.  I also love exercising and playing sports.  I played softball in high school.  Some other interests include cooking and current events and politics.

*If you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday, what would it be? 
TUCANOS!! in Provo, Utah

*If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
I would love to go so many places.  I keep telling Chase that if we ever have money someday, we are spending it on traveling!

*What was the best job you ever had? During college, I worked as a literary tutor for kindergarten students who were struggling.  I LOVED it.  If I were to go back to school I think I would get my teaching certificate and teach kindergarten.

*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year, what would it be? 
A night away for just Chase and I! Thank you to my parents for making this happen the night he gets in to Arizona after finals!!
*What was one of your favorite vacations? 
This last summer my parents took our family to Disneyland for 5 days and we stayed at the Disneyland hotel.  I LOVE Disneyland and want to go back any chance I get.  I think I need to try out Disney World next time though!