Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Kristine Cluff!



Name: Kristine CluffStudent’s Name: Charles CluffStudent’s Graduation Year: 2012Your Birthday: November 11thBlog: cluffclan.blogspot.com-It's private, so just e-mail me for an invite.

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I am originally from Arizona and am the third of eight kids.  My husband and I have been married almost 10 years (on the 22nd) and have four amazing kids, Connor-8, Rachel-6, Megan-5 and Natalie-23 months.  We have lived in Kirksville for a little over four years and have really enjoyed being in Kirkville and meeting so many new people.  We are so happy to get to be here for residency and have loved our experience so far.  I love to be with my family and friends, read, blog, clean, travel, shop and spend time outdoors.  


*If you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday, what would it be?  If I could eat anywhere it would probably be Crackers & Co. in Arizona.  They have the best soups and sandwiches and give the BEST birthday dessert ever!  I went every year before moving here and always miss it on my birthday.

*How did you and your significant other meet?  Chuck and I met while we were both in an Easter Pageant our church puts on each year.  I was a pageant warrior (aka security) and Chuck was the head angel.  It was pretty much love at first sight!!

*If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?  I really want to backpack through Europe, specifically Austria.  My grandfather was born and raised in Vienna and I would love to see where my family orginated from.

*What is your favorite movie? Sound of Music! I think it is the Austrian in me.

*What was the best job you ever had? Besides being a mom??  My most favorite paid job was being an Orthodontic Assistant.  I kind of have an obsession with teeth and loved helping people achieve their perfect smiles.

*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year, what would it be?  I would love to magically have all our loans paid off. Now that would be amazing!!!!!