Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Tammy Tinajero!


Name: Tammy Tinajero
Student’s Name: Adrian Tinajero
Student’s Graduation Year: 2015
Your Birthday: June 6, 1988
Blog: tammyandadrian.blogspot.com

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I grew up in Cedar City Utah and am the youngest of 5 daughters. My dad was a cowboy who didn't have any sons so we grew up hunting, fishing, riding 4 wheelers and snowmobiles. I have been married for about 4 years and have a little boy, Levi, who is 12 months old. I attended Southern Utah University and Weber State University where I got my nursing degree. I worked as a Registered Nurse for 3 years before I became a full time mommy. I love to go mountain biking (miss those Utah mountains), hiking, canyoneering, backpacking and camping. I love spaghetti (or anything with a tomato sauce) and brownies!!

*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be?

I love to eat at Olive Garden and Texas Roadhouse. Another close one would be Costa Vida. 

*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

Switzerland!! I saw it on the bachelor and fell in love with how gorgeous it is!!

*What is one thing most people dont know about you?

I was shot at while vacationing in Hawaii (scariest moment of my life)!!

*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be?

I really want an children's bike trailer so I can go on bike rides with my little guy!!