Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Stephanie Pruitt!!


Name: Stephanie Pruitt
Student’s Name: Mark Pruitt
Student’s Graduation Year: 2014!
Your Birthday: June 11, 1987
Blog: http://markstephaniepruitt.blogspot.com/ Write me for an invite!

About me:

I'm just gonna paste this from my SAA page because it pretty well sums me up: I'm a BYU graduate in communications from Idaho Falls. Things I like include: the Tetons, documentaries, cheap/free things, fall, my family, writing and receiving letters, gingersnaps, BYU, warm cozy things, Enya, homemade candy, the great outdoors, and the kirksville farmer's market.


*what was the best job you ever had?
May have to be working for a sailboat on Nantucket.  Yeah, that was it. 
*What is one thing most people dont know about you?
I want to read Les Miserables.  Has anyone read it?  Is it as intimidating as it looks?
*What was one of your favorite vacations?
The summer before med school!!  We went to the Redwoods, Crater Lake, Seattle, Mt. Rainier, Olympic National Forest, Yellowstone, Bryce, Zion's, stayed in a beach house, harvested and cooked our own mussels, and went skydiving.  Oh, and we were reading the Hunger Games together the whole time.  :)