Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday McKenzi Irvin!


Name: McKenzi Irvin
Student’s Name: Matt Irvin
Student’s Graduation Year:2013
Your Birthday: June, 1 1988
Blog: kenzandmatt.blogspot.com- It is private. If you want an invite email me @ mckenziirvin@gmail.com

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
 I am 24 years old this year, which I think is crazy! I feel like I just graduated high school. Matt and I have been married for 5 years, we have one little boy, Liam, who is 4 months old and already has the cutest personality. We also have two pups, Charger and Zoey. I am a hairdresser, but haven't done it as much since I had Liam. We are excited to be starting 4th year, can't believe how fast it has gone!

*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? Macaroni Grill or Texas Roadhouse
*Who is your favorite musical group/band/singer? I love anything Country.
*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Fiji
*What is your favorite tv show? Right now I love Revenge!