Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Abbe Webber!

Name: Abbe Webber
Student’s Name: Chase
Student’s Graduation Year: 2014
Your Birthday: June 7, 1985
Blog:  www.thiswebberlife.wordpress.com
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I was born in upstate NY, but moved around a lot when I was little.  My family landed in good ole' Nashville, TN when I was in 7th grade and have been there ever since.  I met my husband, Chase, in high school and started dating our senior year.  We dated on and off for the next 8 years and were married in June 2010.  This October we'll celebrate 10 years together :)  I attended University of Tennessee, Knoxville for undergrad and graduate school, and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Geography, and a Master of Science in Secondary Education.  I'm a licensed high school teacher and LOVE working with kids!  We are getting ready to move to New Jersey in a few weeks and are soo excited!  :)
 *If you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be?  Sake - an awesome sushi place in Nashville
*What is your favorite movie? All About Eve (an old black and white classic starring Bette Davis)

*What is one thing most people don't know about you? Before studying history in college I was a vocal performance major and sang in university operas.
*What was one of your favorite vacations? Honeymoon to Brazil!