Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Mindy Sagers!


Name: Mindy Sagers


Student’s Name: Kevin Sagers

Student’s Graduation Year: 2015

Your Birthday: May 22nd

Blog: kevandmin.blogspot.com


-Tell us a little bit about yourself:

I grew up in Orem, Ut. and i'm the 4th of 12 children. I went to BYU where I studied exercise science, ran track, and met my amazing husband. I have a little boy named Carter that I love SO much. I enjoy hiking, boating, sports, and movies. I love living here in Kirksville and all the fun people that are here.



*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments?



I was in a bathroom stall at a family function and I thought my little sister came into the stall next to me (she had the same shoes on) so, as a joke, I grabbed her leg and started shaking it. Then I realized that it wasn't my sister in the stall. Needless to say, I hurried out of the bathroom before the lady saw me.



*Who is your favorite musical group/band/singer?



Celine Dion, she has the most BEAUTIFUL voice off all time.



*What is your favorite movie?



Anything with Jim Carrey, he's hilarious.



*What is your favorite tv show?



The Big Bang Theory, So You Think You Can Dance and Modern Family