Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Andrlynn Beam!

Name: Andrlynn Beam


Student’s Name: Zachary Beam

Student’s Graduation Year: 2014

Your Birthday: May 9, 1986

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:

I am from the great state of Oklahoma!! I earned my Bachelor's degree from the University of Oklahoma and my Masters in Health Administration from ATSU-SHM. Zach and I meet in the ER where I was a volunteer and he was working nights as a medic. I am a sister, daughter, aunt, wife, lover of all things country (music, a cold beer on a beautiful summer night, rodeos, fairs, dirt roads, and two-step), runner, friend, dog lover, but mostly I am just a young woman trying to enjoy life and be the best version of myself each day!!


*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments?

Easy: saying the word "fart" over the microphone during a rehearsal for my Jr. High graduation speech....I was supposed to say "part"....thank the good Lord I said the right word during the real deal!! Honestly...you all remember how much teasing happens in Jr. High....this was not a fun moment for me...I'm turning red just thinking about it...over a decade later!!


*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be?

No restaurant....instead it would be my Grandma's kitchen...with my family laughing till' we had tears in our eyes....eating her famous fried chicken and gravy.

*What is your favorite movie?

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

Cape Town, South Africa (mainly because "The Bachelor" made it seem so stinkin' awesome...yes...I really am that lame!)