Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Aimee Smith!

Name: Aimee Smith


Student’s Name: Tyler Smith

Student’s Graduation Year: 2014

Your Birthday: May 13

Blog: www.notgrowingold.blogspot.com

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Tyler and I have been married for 10 years (yes 10). We have 4 children---Jackson (6), Olivia (4), Crosby and Nora (15 months). We are originally from Draper, Utah. I love to run, bike, hike, ski, camp, take walks with the fam, be outside and watch movies with the hubby. I also love spending time with my family and friends. I have loved my time here in Kirksville and will be sad to leave.


*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? Tsunami (mmm sushi)

*Who is your favorite musical group/band/singer? Tough one, I love music---Avett Brothers, Shins, Ben Folds, Format, Indigo Girls, Weezer. Just to name a few :)


*What is your favorite tv show? Modern Family (hilarious!)



*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be? A trip away with the hubby. Someplace warm, sandy and a hammock. Ahhh vacation, one day.

*What was one of your favorite vacations? Any time we go to Lake Powell. We went a couple times a year growing up and there is just something magical about it. Family time, sand, water and a nice ski. Plus delicious vacation food :). Did I mention I want a vacation :)