Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa Jensen!

Your Name Melissa Jensen
Your Students Name Brandon
Students Graduation Year 2008
Your Birthday May 2

Tell us about your family.
I come from a family of 4 girls and I 1 boy, I am the oldest. All of my sisters and I are married and I have a 12 year old brother at home.
I have a great husband that I have been married to for 9 years. We have 3 kids 7, 5 and 21 mths

Do you have any pets?
A chocolate lab, and a cat


What's your favorite food?
I wish that I had one, but I do have a weakness for soft homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Which sport do you like?
I love to play softball.

How do you spend your free time?
Free time? When I have it I like to read, stamp, and make cute things for my kids

Tell us about a favorite event of your adulthood.
I loved my college days, so many good memories.

Tell us about a favorite event of your childhood.
Helping my dad build our house and then moving into it.

What are your hobbies?
hiking, camping, boating, exercise, photography, cardmaking, beading, sewing, piano, violin and singing

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening?
I work best in the morning if I just get up and get moving from the beginning. It hasn't always been that way though, just since my kids have forced me to. I used to do nights better and I have always been one to love a good afternoon nap.

If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? Why?
I just want to go where I could make a difference, change lives; including mine, and learn about other people.

If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
My soft spot is for kids, so I would do something to help all the children of the world be safe and have peace in their life, basically just give them a chance to grow up to do great things while being loved and safe.

Are you a beach, country or city person?
definatly country, but I haven't ever tried the beach and love the sun so.....

What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
I think that it would be great to have super speed like Clark Kent (big smallville fan), I could get so much more done.

Where are you from?
Utah

How do you want to be remembered?
As a great mom and loving, supportive, wife who didn't push to hard but helped people to want to be better.

Who has had the most influence on your life?
My dad and my grandma