Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Julie Callister


It is kinda wierd to be posting my own spotlight and wishing myself a happy birthday. Oh well, here we go.

Julie Callister
Your Students Name - Zane Callister
Students Graduation Year - 2012
Your Birthday - May 20

Blogs (I know I have issues - I just listed a couple of them)
Family http://jzcallisterclan.blogspot.com/
Music http://alljulie.blogspot.com/
Business http://mylifexpressed.blogspot.com/

Tell us about your family. I am Julie. My wonderful husband, Zane, is my best friend and love of my life. Jackson, age 3, is our self proclaimed “BIG, TALL, STRONG, HANDSOME, MAN!” Heidi just turned 1! She is our Sunshine! Always found with a smile for everyone she lightens our life.

Do you have any pets? My BIG German Shepherd Dog his name is Mouse.

Which sport do you like? Basketball

How do you spend your free time?
Digi-scrapbook, training my dog, playing with my kids, playing computer games (esp. The Sims, The Sims 3 comes out in 12 days, not that I am keeping track or anything.)
;-)

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening? Normally evening but with being pregnant I feel best in the morning.

What are your hobbies? I love designing anything. I started an online business where I do design work. I love doing anything crafty. I love animals. I love the computer. I love to play guitar, piano, and sing.

If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? Why? Alaska I would love to see what it is like.

What super-power would you most like to have, and why? Shape shifter - Cool!

Where are you from? Logan Utah

post signature