Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa Bell

Wishing you a very happy Birthday Melissa.

Your Name Melissa Bell
Your Students Name Calvin Bell
Students Graduation Year 2012
Your Birthday May 9th, 1984

Tell us about your family.
I have been married 5 years on the May 22nd. Jenna was born Oct. 24, 2006 and Makenzie was born on April 19th this year.

Do you have any pets?
No

What's your favorite food?
Creamy pesto chicken at Pizza Factory. Gourmet Chicken Garlic Pizza at Papa Murphys. Ben and Jerry's Mint Cookie Ice Cream. I could keep going and going


Which sport do you like?
I would say I'm more of a game player. Meaning board games, card games...

How do you spend your free time?
Reading, Watching movies, Cleaning, playing games(as above mentioned)

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening?
If I got a good nights sleep I would probably say mornings. I can get so much done in the morning.

How do you want to be remembered?
As someone that was kind to people.