Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Ivy Taylor!


Name: Ivy TaylorStudent’s Name: Trevor Taylor
Student’s Graduation Year: 2016
Your Birthday: October 12, 1989Blog: trevorandivytaylor.blogspot.com

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I was born in Utah and then lived in Iowa, Missouri, and New Mexico before returning to Utah to attend BYU.  I am the middle child of 5, 2 girls 3 boys. I met my wonderful husband in a chemistry class at BYU. My father-in-law's favorite story to tell is that he called Trevor to see where he was: FIL: where are you?" Trevor: "At a girl's apartment studying." FIL: "Oh really? What are you studying?" T: "Chemistry" FIL: (after a good laugh) "Well what about chemistry are you studying then?" Trevor: (timidly) "Combustion" and it was the truth, we were studying combustion :).  We were married on November 21, 2009 in Salt Lake City.  I graduated from BYU with a degree in Exercise Science.  We have two little girls, Aleigha-22 months and Sophia-2 months and I have the great pleasure of being home to watch them learn and grow up.  

*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be?
 Cheesecake Factory, next to ice cream, cheesecake is my favorite dessert and when I have room, their food is also amazing! 

*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to go to either Ireland or New Zealand.  I just think that they are both gorgeous! 

*What is your favorite tv show?
Psych.  Mystery/Detective, Comedy, and Clean all rolled into one show.

*What was one of your favorite vacations?
We were able to go to Cancun with Trevor's family.  The ocean was beautiful and we were able to visit a lot of the cultural and Mayan sites that were really neat.  We also swam with dolphins which was a lot of fun!