Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Chelsi Adams!!


 


 Name: Chelsi Adams
 Student’s Name: Kyle Adams
 Student’s Graduation Year: 2014
 Your Birthday: 10/31/1987
 Blog: www.theadamsfamily06.blogspot.com (not that I ever update it though)

*Tell us a little bit about yourself:*

I'm a stay at home mom, the toughest/most rewarding job ever! We have
2 kiddos. Whitli's 4 and Weston's 2. They keep me on my toes. Kyle is
in his 3rd year, doing rotations at the Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
in Michigan. We live in Trenton Michigan and love it! I of course miss
everything SAA and all my friends in KVille, but we are enjoying this
new chapter of our lives.


*What is your favorite tv show?

Arrested Development! We have all 2 1/2 seasons on DVD and I watch
them often. I'm super excited that they are coming out with more
episodes!

*What was the best job you ever had?

Working for the Unitah National Forrest Service. That's were Kyle and
I met. We both worked there for summer. I drove a tractor around and
spread weeds. It was so fun!! (If you didn't know... I'm a farmer girl
so driving a tractor was right up my ally)!

*What is one thing most people dont know about you?

I'm an identical twin... My mom had no idea she was having twins (she
thought we were just a really big boy). She went full term (39 weeks
and 6 days). She was due on Nov. 1st and we came Oct. 31st HALLOWEEN.
Can you say "Trick or Treat!"

*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be?

New running shoes!!!!